Mediterranean Masala Chicken Wraps
1. Cut the chicken into strips or small pieces.
2. Add olive oil to a shallow pan, mix the chicken pieces into the pan with the oil.
3. Add the spices and lemon juice to the chicken. Rub it in well and let stand for at least 20 minutes.
4. Pre-heat oven to 200 C with grill.
5. Bake in the oven on grill for 15 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
6. Add one teaspoon of corn starch to thicken the gravy.
Sour Cream topping:
Pour 1 cup of sour cream into a small bowl.
Add 2 teaspoons lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder and masala spice to taste.
Onto an open wrap, add some chicken and pour the sour cream topping over.
Wrap up an enjoy!
I love this dish with loads of the sour cream masala topping oozing out of the wrap. It gets messy but really worth it.